The Liebster Award 2017: Get to Know Sweet P and Sky
Sweet P and Sky has recieved a nomination and accepted the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers, by other bloggers. It's the Screen Actors Guild Award of Blogging. Well, kind of... On a much smaller scale.
One of the requirements for this award, is to post eleven things about myself. So here we go...
11 Things You Did Not Know About Sweet P and Sky
1. Having kids was never on my agenda. I knew I would have one child one day, but I never longed to have a baby. Nor did I care much for babies or their cuteness. I loved puppies. Much like women who have to stop to see the precious baby a new mom is holding, I would do the same with puppies. Never babies.
That all changed the very second Mr. Holliman put a ring on my finger. I can't explain it, and would never even try, but there was a suddent and very unexpected NEED to make a baby with this man.
Now, I'm a very proud mama of two adorable babies. I can't imagine life any other way.
2. I start to feel stagnant and complacent very quickly. The only thing that remedies the problem is travel or the discovery of something new to explore.
3. My favorite city in the world is Amsterdam. It's just so beautiful.
4. One of my dearest friends and I hiked Mt. Whitney, the highest peak in the lower forty eight states. I have been trying to write a blog about our experience for months, but have not been able to get a single word down on paper. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we did not get to summit due to weather. I think it has more to do with the fact that I left my sick baby, Skyler, at home in order to do it, and the guild is still eating at me.
5. My husband says that I talk in my sleep.
6. I am fluent in Russian.
7. My blog, Sweet P and Sky, is named after my boys, my sweet Princeton and Skyler.
8. I let my three year old toot on me because it makes him so ridiculously happy.